Need help technical project

Good day fellow learner,
I only have one missing criteria to pass this test. however i have been looking on my code for almost a full day but could not figure out what is wrong. please help.

here is the link to my project: https://codepen.io/donnex777/pen/OJyYLem?editors=1100

try to use the “Analyze HTML” tool and see if fixing those syntax errors let the test pass

Hello, I’m assuming you are doing the Tribute Page, am I correct? I tried running the tests and I only get 2/16. One of the things that is making the test fail is the lack of iIDs. You can check the details of what you are missing if you click the red button that marks the amount of tests that you have passed.

pretty sure it is the Technical Documentation Page project from the title of this thread

i did what you adviced but now have a different problem…sigh

solved it
many thanks guys

hi @donray.dare

i think still one that not pass

1. On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id="navbar" should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn't scroll with the page content.

if you enlarge the viewport it will say solved

you might need to change view to details view, and then try to change the view tab, 1x, and 0.5x, you’ll get this error.

You’ve missed this point; On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops)

1 Like

thats right. :sweat_smile:
my bad, its intended for regular screen.