Need help with submitting

Need help with submitting

Tell us what’s happening:
I am building a website called henrycolbert.com and I need to know how to do this plz.How do you make it so that your submit button actually takes answers and where will they go?

Code for website:

<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
$("h1").addClass("animated bounce");
});
</script>
<style>
body {
background-color: green;
font-size: 40px;
}
h1 {
font-family: Work Sans;
}
h2          {
font-size: 30px;
}
li   {
}
h3 {
}
</style>
<div style="color : blue ">
<div class="col-md-12">
<h1 class="text-center body"> Welcome to HenryColbert.Com </h1>
</div>
<h2 class="Description">Hello, I am Henry Colbert. I am 13 years old as of 2017. I started coding around 6 years ago. I stopped due to lack of interest but since around the Summer of 2017, it has become more and more interesting. So I de\
cided to build my own website and that is what you are seeing right now. If you are looking to have me code any type of software for anything than just send me an email to codinghenry50@gmail.com. </h2>

<h3>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
I also do many types of service in Gahanna Ohio like shoveling, raking, mowing, etc. Prices are listed below:                                                                                                                                 
</h3>
<li>
   Mowing--------------------------------------10$ per yard
</li>
<li>
   Raking--------------------------------------5-10$ depending on the size of driveway
</li>
<li>
   Yard Service (Plants, Planting, etc)--------30$-anything depending on the size of job
</li>
<li>
   Painting------------------------------------anything depending on the size of job
</li>
<form action="/submit questions">
<input type="text" placeholder="Any Further Questions" requried>
<button type="submit"> Submit </submit>

</div>

Your code so far

<script>
  $(document).ready(function() {

});
</script>

<!-- Only change code above this line. -->

<div class="container-fluid">
  <h3 class="text-primary text-center">jQuery Playground</h3>
  <div class="row">
    <div class="col-xs-6">
      <h4>#left-well</h4>
      <div class="well" id="left-well">
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target1">#target1</button>
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target2">#target2</button>
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target3">#target3</button>
      </div>
    </div>
    <div class="col-xs-6">
      <h4>#right-well</h4>
      <div class="well" id="right-well">
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target4">#target4</button>
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target5">#target5</button>
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target6">#target6</button>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0.

Link to the challenge:

I suggest you continue with your current learning on the FCC website, so you will be able to answer this question yourself. You need to learn a few more things the challenges can teach you and you will have enough knowledge to do about 95% of what you ask. When you get passed the first couple of projects, come back to this project and see if you can not figure it out on your own.