Need loads of help with Calculator Tests

I Need Huge amount of help with building the javascript Calculator app to pass the FCC tests.

I coudn’t figure out how to implement the calculation logic.

Need Help with:

User Story #12: I should be able to perform any operation (+, -, *, /) on numbers containing decimal points.

User Story #13: If 2 or more operators are entered consecutively, the operation performed should be the last operator entered (excluding the negative (-) sign). For example, if 5 + * 7 = is entered, the result should be 35 (i.e. 5 * 7); if 5 * - 5 = is entered, the result should be -25 (i.e. 5 x (-5)).

User Story #15: My calculator should have several decimal places of precision when it comes to rounding (note that there is no exact standard, but you should be able to handle calculations like 2 / 7 with reasonable precision to at least 4 decimal places).

Can i get some help ?

Hello Rohan.

If you post what code you have, or a CodePen, then we will be more easily able to help.

i was working on this pen https://codepen.io/rohan-kumar/pen/abzNvOM but i just deleted all the code after making various changes inside the code. I will start fresh tomorrow.

Currently i’am adding value to a string like inputValue = "5*4-7/2" and then i use eval(inputValue) on it to get results but the problem is that i can’t do 5+*7 with it. What can i do in that situation?