Need of feedback

I finished my first project on Responsive Web Design!
I would like receive some feedback from you!
That’s my project:

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @manfulmweze99. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your page full screen.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive.
    • Attached screenshot of smaller screen
  • Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take the code from the sample project.

Hi, this is the first time I am helping someone in the forum :grinning:
I completed this 2 months before. Even my project was very similar to this :grin:
I will say some things which I wanted to see improved. (In my opinion ok?). Sorry if I say any blunder :sweat_smile:

Like the moderator said making it accessible is very important.
PLease work on it. You can run it through some Accessibility checkers if you want.

And the subtitle you applied Man who repairs women is too small. Increase the font size for a better experience.

I can see that you have copied a lot of things from the sample Norman Borlaug project. Please don’t do it. It won’t benefit you in any way. That was the mistake I made. I didn’t copy it entirely but the layout was similar. Try to make one on your own. Run it through some accessibility checkers as I mentioned before.

Your page is fine but you need to work more on its design. The contrast of the page also needs improvement. It seems too soft. (In my project it was too dark :crazy_face: :rofl:)

Most of the things which I was about to say are already addressed by the moderator.

Hope I was able to help you.

1 Like

Thank you dear Moderator!
i have already verified my email, so you can see my page full screen!

About other remarks i gonna improve them… :pray:

1 Like