New Coder Should this be my beginings

Its been years since ive done any coding to e honest but am wanting to branch out and try a new direction for myself. Long story short my healt went sideways on me a bit and can lo longer weld or do construction. I took CISCO Networking in highschool and got an Assdociates in MultiMedia in college. that being said it has been years…abt 20 to be percise since ive really done any setrious coding of sourts. So basically is this a good language to start with or should I be looking elsewhere? Anyu and all information is welcome and appreciated. TY.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, Python is very useful and easy to start learning. It also depends what you want to do. If you want to do data analysis / backend Python is great. If you want to do front end or full-stack maybe you want to start with HTML/CSS + JavaScript. You can do fullstack/anything with Python as well, but JavaScript is probably more widely used in those domains?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.