New reponsive web design

This “annoyance” is actually addressed later with css-variables covered later. There are also technologies covered such as sass covered in the front-end libraries cert.

I think it’s one of those “here’s the basic repetitive way, but there are faster/smarter ways you will utilize later” lessons. Where the annoyance now gives reason to pay attention to the “time saving” ways later. Copy-pasting is one way, but utilizing that same approach might make you not pay attention to the better ways taught later.

Another good point. I suppose it also helps with understanding and appreciating what’s going on “under the hood” with the shortcuts. Anyway, thanks for drawing my attention to all of this. It’s made me more vigilant about resisting the temptation to copy and paste — ignoring the part of my brain that keeps saying “this is inefficient” and forcing myself to type out new (to me) properties, tags, etc. over and over again manually, so that I’ll remember them better later.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.