New responsive web design

I just want to mention this.

step 6 asks " Add two more spaces in front of the h2 , comment, and p elements so your HTML is more readable."

This will not give the correct answer if you do precisely that. There is information in the body which is not a paragraph nor title.

greets,
stef

That will give the correct answer

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re correct.
There is also the h1 element.

But the goal of the lesson is to only indent the elements nested inside the main tags.

So you shouldn’t touch the h1 at all.

Only take the h2, comment and p elements and indent them two spaces to the right because they are all children of the main element.

Hopefully that clears it up :+1:

my mistake, I misread the question. The question does correspond with the correct answer. Sorry for the bother.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.