No Progress Shown in Curriculum - Help Needed

Tell us what’s happening:
The website keeps showing a message at the top of the screen that says “We cannot reach the server to update your progress.”. Every time I complete lessons, I return the next day and there is no show of progress. It looks like it could be a development issue.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.88 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Storing Values with the Assignment Operator

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/storing-values-with-the-assignment-operator

have you tried loggin out and logging back in? clearing cache? use an other browser or device?

if nothing works, try writing at support@freecodecamp.org with your account infos and what’s going wrong

I tried signing out and then signing back in but then it said “Oops, something went wrong. Please try again in a moment.”

I should probably just try contacting support. Thanks for the tip.

If you are unable to log in it may be that you have a duplicated account. To solve this issue you will need to write to support@freecodecamp.org.

You can read more about the issue here

Boa noite , meu progresso das aulas inicias sumiram todos.
Como deve proceder pois ja tava bem adiantado nas aulas de html e css.

You should probably email support@freecodecamp.org explaining to them your problem and tell them what you have already done just as @ilenia said.