No puede ver el enlace del proyecto HTML/CSS "Build a Tribute Page"

Tell us what’s happening:
He terminado todas las lecciones de Responsive Web Design y ahora quiero realizar los proyectos pero no puedo ver los enlaces con los ejemplos:

(Ni este ni los demás proyectos)
Definitivamente no cargan en el sitio de Codepen y mi conexión a internet es buena, no debería tener problemas al visualizar estos diseños.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.102 Safari/537.36 Edg/98.0.1108.56

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

I’m not sure I understand. Links to the samples should be in the project descriptions for those projects.

If you go here, you can get a list of the projects. You should see something like this:

That second link is a link to the example for that project.

Does that help?

Hello! The links do appear but they don’t load properly. In fact when I open them this appears:

My browser (Edge/Windows 11) and antivirus (Avast) detect the CodePen site as URL:Phishing. I can’t see any Pen. What can I do in that case?

Tr a diferent browser? Check the settings in your browser and antivirus? Use something other than Codepen.

It sounds like others are having the same problem with Avast.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.