Node js/ Express, problema with Sequelize and Tedious

I have a problem connecting to my db Sql server with Sequelize. I installed tedious as a dependency and as i have seen from other posts on this topic here, on stackoverflow. I have set up SQL server authentication since it is not possible to have the default Windows authentication. The problem is that it gives me error, saying ‘connection failed for user maurizio’ I was wondering what could have happened? I am attaching a copy of the code from pastebin so that you can evaluate and decide whether to help me!

I have a problem connecting to my db Sql server with Sequelize. I installed tedious as a dependency and as i have seen from other posts on this topic here, on stackoverflow. I have set up SQL server authentication since it is not possible to have the default Windows authentication. The problem is that it gives me error, saying ‘connection failed for user maurizio’ I was wondering what could have happened? I am attaching a copy of the code from pastebin so that you can evaluate and decide whether to help me!

here the original code:

const Sequelize = require("sequelize");

const dbConn = new Sequelize(process.env.Name_Db, process.env.Db_user, process.env.Db_password, {
    dialect:"mssql",
    host:"localhost"
    port:process.env.PORT_DB //porta 1433 di default
    dialectOptions:{
        encrypt:true
    }
})

module.exports =dbConn;

thank you all!