Not generic personal site TODOR1

Hey everybody,

I’ve just finished my personal site up to the stage it can be looked at without pain(hopefully :grinning:).
I would like to hear all your criticism about it - bugs, visual inconsistencies, grammar errors(yeah, i’m not English speaker). Thank You in advance…

TODOR1 SITE: http://todor.one/

6 Likes

No comments?:cry:

Maybe some bugs or visual drawbacks or anything, i would be happy to get any critique…

looks great works great only thing i can see … there is no menu on page from tablet down … was this intentional

1 Like

looks great works great only thing i can see … there is no menu on page from tablet down … was this intentional

Thanks for feedback JohnL3. Yep, i didn’t manage not ugly look for menu on mobile devices so i just hidden it so far. If You have suggestions how should it look i would be happy…:slight_smile:

This is the cleanest one i came accross till now hey i just want to know how did you calculate the dimension to be scrolled i am always messed up on this section my scroller either moves too much down or too much up … any suggestions for me ?

1 Like

Thanks for feedback, atharvajava.

It is pretty simple - jQuery has scrollTop function that returns vertical position of element from top so You can scroll there. There are also jQuery plugins that just scroll to target DOM elements.

https://api.jquery.com/scrollTop/

1 Like

Hello, friend!
I like your portfolio page and i really like your Intro. Your site seems very smooth. Keep up the good work!
As a total beginner can you give me some pointers on how to make myself such a nice intro?
What are the things and tools i need to learn?

1 Like

Hi dalstoy,

Thanks for kind words. I’m past game developer so i have some (very) basic graphics and tween skills. I’ve just made simple drawing in graphics editor, then divided it into pieces - main part, clouds, sun and smoke ring. The rest is coding CSS animations for sun and clouds(pretty simple) and creating smoke - it is just creating smoke rings(the next one has some delay then previous). That’s all, if You have more questions feel free to ask…:slight_smile: