Not quite sure what I'm not doing correctly here

Tell us what’s happening:
Not sure why this isn’t correct. I feel like I must be missing something incredibly basic that I’ve done wrong. Just supposed to be setting up the fundamental elements.

edit: i switched to a different browser and the exact same code worked.
For anyone else with the same issue, I copied the url into a different browser, copied my code over to the new browser, it succeeded, moved on to the next task, copied that new url back into original browser and continued on.

**Your code so far**

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:100.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/100.0

Challenge: Step 2

Link to the challenge:

The head element is supposed to be nested within the html element. This is easily done by indenting the appropriate two spaces for both the opening and closing tags.

It was indented. Idk why it doesn’t show indented in the forum post. Perhaps that was the issue. Maybe Firefox wasn’t allowing it to show indented for some reason.

Your code passed for me in Firefox. It might just have been a glitch (reset and hard refresh Shift + F5 the page). Or, you might have an extension installed in Firefox that is interfering with the tests.