<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
   <!--> TODO :Add link to cat photos. <--

</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.5060.114 Safari/537.36 Edg/103.0.1264.49

Challenge: Step 4

Link to the challenge:

<--

Is that how you close a comment?

I am lost on why it won’t let me run the program; I tried to put the close command but it didn’t accept it at that time so I’m not sure at this point.

<!--> TODO :Add link to cat photos. <--

Looking more closely, you have some other issues. Always read instructions closely:

This:

<!-->

is not a proper opening comment tag. I mean, it is, but that last character shouldn’t be in there.

This:

<--

is not a proper closing comment tag: you have a character that shouldn’t be there at the beginning and you lack the character that is supposed to be at the end.

This:

TODO :Add link to cat photos.

is not the comment you were asked to create. The space is on the wrong side of the colon (:) and the period (.) shouldn’t be there - if you look closely at the instructions, it is part of the sentence, not the comment text.

Computers are very picky. Part of being a good developer is paying close attention to fine details. Computers aren’t very good at, “well, I guess it’s close enough…”

Give it another try. If you get stuck again, post the new code and we’ll help.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.