Not sure what to do on drum machine project

iv built a very basic drum machine and have completed all but 1 off the “user story’s”. i’m unsure what i need to do to fix the problem as the code seem to all work functionally.

I have included a link to my code in code pen: https://codepen.io/ben3297/pen/OJNjOPq?editors=0010

I would be very grateful if someone would be able to have a look at my code and point me in the right direction.

many thanks

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.83 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Drum Machine

Link to the challenge:

You can click on the “Tests” red button to see the test it’s failing, which is:

## 6. When I press the trigger key associated with each .drum-pad, the audio clip contained in its child <audio> element should be triggered (e.g. pressing the Q key should trigger the drum pad which contains the string "Q", pressing the W key should trigger the drum pad which contains the string "W", etc.).

And I just tried pressing keys (at least Q) and heard nothing … so look into that.

thanks for having a look. when i press the q button i get the sound. also the code passes test #5. so im not to sure where to go.

Your machine is supposed to process the keys from the keyboard as well as a mouse click. Right now your code only processes the mouse click – a user cannot just use the keyboard keys q/w/e etc. to trigger sound.

Oh I see great thanks for providing clarity.