Your code so far

<body>
  <header>
    <h1>Tournaments</h1>
  </header>
  <article>
    <h2>Mortal Kombat Tournament Survey Results</h2>

<!-- Add your code below this line -->

<p>Thank you to everyone for responding to Master Camper Cat's survey. The best day to host the vaunted Mortal Kombat tournament is <time datetime="2016-09-15">Thursday,September
      15<sup>th</sup></time> May
     the best ninja win!</p>

<!-- Add your code above this line -->

<section>
      <h3>Comments:</h3>
      <article>
        <p>Posted by: Sub-Zero on <time datetime="2016-08-13T20:01Z">August 13<sup>th</sup></time></p>
        <p>Johnny Cage better be there, I'll finish him!</p>
      </article>
      <article>
        <p>Posted by: Doge on <time datetime="2016-08-15T08:12Z">August 15<sup>th</sup></time></p>
        <p>Wow, much combat, so mortal.</p>
      </article>
      <article>
        <p>Posted by: The Grim Reaper on <time datetime="2016-08-16T00:00Z">August 16<sup>th</sup></time></p>
        <p>Looks like I'll be busy that day.</p>
      </article>
    </section>
  </article>
  <footer>&copy; 2018 Camper Cat</footer>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.87 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/applied-accessibility/standardize-times-with-the-html5-datetime-attribute

8 is not 9 as August is not September. :wink:

I’ve found two errors that might resolve your problem:

1. Missing <!DOCTYPE html> tag

2. A <title> tag is required in a <header> tag

Otherwise it seems pretty much correct to me.

FCC challenges are preformatted, declaring the document type or any of that is not needed if not required by the challenge

the only box not checked it say my time tags are not wrapped but they are

1 Like

I suspect the message and the actual error are unrelated, unless there is a hard return between September and 15<sup>th</sup>, as you show in your code. If there is a return between them, rather than a space, that would error you out.

Also, though I don’t think this is related to the test, you’ve removed the period after the time element. I might suggest you click the ‘reset’ button on that lesson, and simply type it one more time, see what happens.

Just my two cents. :wink:

doing same over here also saying it wrong

and what does your code actually look like? make sure you surround any code you copy and paste with the three backticks before and after, so it shows as actual code.