// Your code below this line
  var result = "\"dog\", ;

// Your code above this line
  return result;
}

// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks("dog", "big", "ran", "quickly");

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

You have these variables here that you need to use to create your phrase

Yes, thanks, but can you give me the correction of an each one exercize, here

Why are you using all those slashes? You don’t need to use those.
It seems you are misunderstand the goal of the exercise
The goal of the challenge is for you to create a phrase using given variables, there is nothing fancy, you just have to concatenate strings, some of which are variables.

The only variable you need to define is result
Reset your code, because you have added things outside of where the challenge ask you to write

An example of a similar function is a function where you have to create a phrase with the space to add name and age

function presentation(age, name) {
  var greeting = "Hi, my name is " + name + " and I am " + age + " years old.";
  return greeting;
}

You can now use this function with whatever name and age and you will get a phrase
So if I write presentation("Mark", "28") the function will return '“Hi, my name is Mark and I am 28 years old.”`

You need to do the same thing with the parameters of the function.
You need to create a phrase with the given variables as placeholders so that’ll will work with anything you put there.

Okay. I said to me “i know it is too complicated!”
Thank you!

Look at this, please, if you want.

Don’t change the line with the return statement, in that line you don’t have variables, so your code can’t be used with any other word.
As last line before the "only change code above this line" comment you can add console.log(result) ti see how your phrase appear in the console

You also need to restore the test function in the last line of the code to have just four variables, like wordBlanks("dog", "big", "run", "quickly"), otherwise you will have a confusing result when you use the console.log() command
Inside the parenthesis when you build the function you have (myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb)
When you call the function you also add four values, in this case ("dog", "big", "ran", "quickly"), this values are assigned to the respective variables that you use when writing the function - you need the same number of arguments. Also, they are position dependant, the first value when you call the function is assigned to the first value in the parenthesis when you have written the function, and so on,