Number of curriculum

Hello i am new here i want to ask about if i want to learn WebDev do i need to complete all the curriculums that is available ?? I hope someone can help me and tell me what to do i started web responsive design after i complete this what next??

no, you dont need to complete them all. however, for better understanding of web dev you’d need to complete the ones related to it. and although not all are required to get that finishing degree, it’s far better that you do them all, if you wanna get most of it.

there are like 4-5 projects that are REQUIRED.

thanks a lot
as for these 4 projects can you tell me if U know them if U can ofcourse

Every project that is marked CERTIFICATION PROJECT is one you should go through and pass in order to get credits for your certification on FCC

What are your goals? What’s your reason for learning web development? The answer depends on those factors.

If you just want to know how to make websites for yourself, and you don’t need the websites to have any fancy interactive elements, then the Responsive Web Design curriculum will teach you all you need to know. However, if you want to get a full time job as a web developer for example, you will probably need to do more of the certificates.

Well iam planning for getting a job by learning webDev so i know what i have to do now thanks a lot

Very cool! If you want to be a front-end web developer, I recommend completing Responsive Web Design, JavaScript Algorithms, and maybe Front End Development Libraries. If you want to be a full-stack web developer, you will also need to do the Back End Development and maybe Relational Database courses.

thanks for the help really man i was confused since its new to me thanks a lot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.