Online Offers Helpful to Web Developer Students

I got mine in on the 15th and got my code on the 17th.
Thanks for posting it.

1 Like

Nice! Iā€™m glad they honored it. Have you checked out the Visual Studio offer @val-alexeev posted? Its worth while going after it.

I gotta dig up my microsoft account. I wouldnā€™t mind having that plural sight training they offer.

@rickstewart @iheartkode the offer still exists! I asked them about it, here you can see their reply:

1 Like

Thanks @akshaynaik404 It seems like its back on! I just checked the website and the expired offer message has been removed! Woo Hoo!

@Mizu has posted Free Books offer in another forum - well worth checking out.

1 Like

I just got Githubs Student Pack, i didnā€™t have university email, so i sent a picture of my student ID and got it in few hours.

1 Like

Hey @stefanivic a university student ID? I wonder if there is a recognized school out there that might offer a few free courses that us non-university types could take and that would provide a student IDā€¦ Ha haā€¦ there must be SOME way?!!

This is more of a designer resource - Creative Market posts 6 free downloads per week (fonts, themes, etc). And Envato (about half-way down the page) posts a handful of freebies every month.

1 Like

Hey, yeah, an ID card or some sort of identification. I used my Student Index (sort of like a book with info in it about my enrollment and grades). You can try to send them an email and explain that you could benefit from this, bla, bla, maybe they will help : https://education.github.com/contact

1 Like

@drikting just posted a link to a Free JQuery Udemy course

The origional post is here

1 Like

Great thread! Thanks you guys

1 Like

https://frontendmasters.com/hi/courses/crash-course

https://www.gitbook.com/book/frontendmasters/front-end-handbook/details

1 Like

Starting back in November 2015, veterans with active LinkedIn accounts became eligible for one yearā€™s sub to Lynda.com at no-cost. I do not know the eligibility details WRT to oneā€™s service, but I resigned my commission (under honorable terms) quite a while ago.

If I recall correctly, they processed my upgrade (I already had a Lynda account) with 2-3 days.

1 Like

As of June 1, 2016 the free 1 year Sitepoint premium offer was still available. Received my free one year voucher this morning. Thanks for posting this info!

1 Like

Free for students: Professional developer tools from JetBrains

Must have .edu email account. Valid for 1 year.

Yes, this includes WebStorm.

2 Likes

Hey @bnoden Nice! I recently paid hard cash of a year of WebStorm, and it was worth the money for sure, but it would have been ever better to get a copy for free!

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully some people here will be able to take good advantage of the offer.

hey broā€¦
letā€™s chat here how to connect with you here because here i am beginner

wahts up

this is private messaging. I think you need a few posts to start proivate messaging people. but you should e able to respond to me here.

yes I really want that too. Iā€™m not enrolled in any degree course but Iā€™m out of job. I wish freecodecamp could qualify as that. Please github, please freecodecamp :frowning: