Overwhelmed With Learning Python

Hello i’m new to programming in general, I come from a background of Earth Sciences , and i’ve never done anything computer science related before this time.I started out with the introduction course to python and although it was going on well at first .I got overwhelmed when we got to api’s and databases. I would really love an accountability partner and a mentor to help me through this journey . It would mean a whole lot to me if i got replies and anyone willing to help. Thank you.

I can relate to you, man. When I first learned python, it was incredibly overwhelming. I remember wanting to bang my head against the keyboard, and I still sometimes feel that way. Although I am not adept enough to mentor you yet, I just want to let you know that it does get easier. You have probably already heard that before, but it is true. Just take it one step at a time.

@virus_spec True. It does get easier the more you do it. Also, I suggest using multiple sources to learn from, use books, videos, and more importantly write your own code.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.