<p class="double-indent no-divider"><span class="bold">Includes 10g Added Sugars</span> <span class="bold">20%</span></p> <div class="divider"></div>

<p class="double-indent no-divider"><span  class="bold">Includes 10g Added Sugars</span> <span class="bold">20%</span></p>
      <div class="divider"></div>

somebody please help I didn’t know what else to do it kept posting the same thing over and over again in the previous topic!

can you please provide the link to the step? it’s difficult to know how to help you without context

I don’t know how to do that?! Could you please show me?!

you copy the link the in browser url bar

Thank you very very much… your opinion is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

last question: how do you use > selector to target unordered/ordered lists in css?

Thank you again but never mind the last question I figured out the solution. Thank you, much appreciated.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

I tried to create the template with my code in it but the template didn’t include my code and now I’m stuck again.

you can copy the code from the editor if it’s too big for the template to import

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.