Page View Time Series Visualizer - No output

I’m done writing the code for the Page View Time Series Visualizer Project but when I try to run it, I,m not getting any output.
I onlt got this python main.py Matplotlib created a temporary config/cache directory at /tmp/matplotlib-8qe6ng2a because the default path (/config/matplotlib) is not a writable directory; it is highly recommended to set the MPLCONFIGDIR environment variable to a writable directory, in particular to speed up the import of Matplotlib and to better support multiprocessing. Killed exit status 137
what could be the issue please?

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Page View Time Series Visualizer

Link to the challenge:

I get that warning all the time when I run a project with matplotlib on repl.it. It can be ignored.

I can only speculate as to why you have no output without your code. Post a link to your code on repl.it or something similar and someone may be able to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.