Pair programming?

I’m interested and would love to be part of the group

I’m working on a Visual Programming framework implemented in Typescript with Angular and Firebase. I’d like to try pair programming online, if someone is interested please let me know. Previously I was an iOS developer mainly using Swift.

Sure why not. PM me for my details.

I want to join. Newbie here. Hope that’s not an issue.

Mr Bizzel, we can pair :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure anytime :wink: :thumbsup::star_struck::hugs::smirk::upside_down_face::mage:

I don’t know if you’re still coding, but I’m sorry to hear that you received such a negative response to your request for help. I hope you haven’t given up on coding, because what they replied with is a bunch of bull. You CAN learn to code, and it WILL get easier. You can do it! If you need any help in the future you can message me. I’m not super great at programming, but at least you won’t have to struggle through it alone. Good luck! And most importantly, have fun!

1 Like

Hi Johnny. Do you still practice pair programming?

@zener Yes, but most people I pair with aren’t reliable or good time keepers! :smile:

Thank you @Des. I actually took a long break for various reasons. Im back now and am serious. Im on fcc everyday and am actually looking to pair program. Thanks again

Wanna pair? Any space out there for me?

This is a very old thread, so it is unlikely that any of the previous participants will reply.