I wanted to share and as always any feedback is appreciated
Your page looks good @iicestudio. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
- Since you’re asking for a review why not just leave the test script visible so that anyone wanting see the results doesn’t have uncomment it.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
- You learned to do this when coding the survey form
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.