(Part 2) Seeking eager campers to join FCC cohort

Also interested in joining this, sending email now.

1 Like

t is a great idea. I sent a request. I wonder what means: effort level full time.

1 Like

Hi. I sent an email. Thanks.

1 Like

What I meant by the part-time/full-time difference is that some people are doing this on nights and weekends and for some people, they are able to spend most of their time working on FCC. I hope that helps. :slight_smile: If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Hello. Still not quite sure what this cohort business is about, but sounds exciting! Please add me.

Edit: Email sent.

1 Like

I emailed a couple days ago. I hope to hear back soon. I think the cohort idea is a good one. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi ryanroat, I apologize if I haven’t replied quite yet, but I certainly will. I’m sending personalized replies to each person and happily, some people have sent long first emails that deserve long replies :slight_smile:.

감사합니다 patrickk93 —

@tropicalchancer such a great idea! I know people have said this already, but props for initiating and organizing :slight_smile:

Also, just shot over an email about possibly making another cohort for data visualization.

1 Like

Hey @tropicalchancer. Great idea. And thanks for doing this.
And can you add me to full time cohort. I’ve already sent you an email.

1 Like

Thanks @phanther! I’m just starting to send the placement surveys out to everyone who emailed me. Yours should arrive by tomorrow.

Somebody should build this guy @tropicalchancer a tribute page !

2 Likes

Hey is it too late to join? I have no idea what a FCC cohort is but i’m very much interested.

Hello everyone who has emailed me, I believe I’ve emailed everyone back now. If you haven’t received a reply, let me know as it is possible that an email was misplaced or lost somewhere amongst other messages. I want to make sure everyone gets a reply.

Hey c0de (and anyone else interested),

There is now a small prerequisite of filling out a Placement Survey, which I send to anyone who emails saying they are interested. It works as a small barrier of entry (if you aren’t interested enough to fill out a survey, you aren’t interested), as well as help connect people that might work better together (ex. based on number of hours spent coding per week). :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this is the best idea since the one to actually start FCC!

I haven’t received anything.
16guitar@gmail.com
Thank you

Hey @16guitar, thanks for letting me know. Email sent! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent you an email asking to join red-pandas. I am not too late, am I??

I am interested in joining the Full Time cohort. Looking forward to the community!