(PART 6) Seeking eager campers to join coding Voyage (aka gain remote dev experience)

This is fantastic! Thanks to those who put this on. I wish I’d started looking for this many months ago.

Looking forward to a reply!

Thank you @tropicalchancer for sharing this with us! I applied and hope to get into one of the future cohorts sometime!

It’s really awesome to see people on FCC collaborating and building teams to put all their learning into practice, which is honestly the best way to gain and retain knowledge on a subject.

Appreciate the links on the past accomplishments and am excited to see what the next cohort groups end up making. Best of luck!

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize the sheer volume of apps he is receiving :frowning:

Just applied. Hopefully I get into a future cohort. :slight_smile:

This sounds awesome! I am only on advanced algorithms on the front end program… can I still join?

You can still apply, yes.

Hey @tropicalchancer, I found this thread just today. I’ve already filled the Google form. Can I still get in?

Hey @debu2code!

Yes you can still most definitely get in. I’m going through the applications on a rolling basis. :v:

1 Like

:+1::+1:.I’ll keep checking my inbox then.

@tropicalchancer - I’m new to coding and started the Free Code Camp just Four weeks back. Is there a space in the Voyage Cohort for beginners like me. If so how should i signup. Sorry if this a duplicate question.

Got accepted and looking forward to starting this.

The acceptance email ended up buried in my spam folder, so if you haven’t heard back I recommend checking your junk folder!

Hi @tropicalchancer, will there be a rejection email?

@tropicalchancer I applied through the google form about a week ago. When can I expect to receive an email saying I’ve been accepted or denied?
Thanks

1 Like

@Crypto @UnschoolAcademy admission emails will be sent my tomorrow morning, please bear with us.

2 Likes

Just got got my acceptance email. Both nervous and excited.

1 Like

accepted email got now. So excited and warming up with code tonight.

1 Like

I’ve got my acceptance mail too. Thanks @tropicalchancer for selecting a newbie like me.

I’m going to read the Voyage Guide and the Builders Pledge now. Really want to make meaningful contribution as a member.

1 Like

Hey @Crypto sorry for the late reply. Yep, we send emails to anyone who applies (though sometimes things do get lost in random folders or I make a mistake of some kind).

2 Likes

Those are the best practices. They bundle those different things together because it reduces load time if you only send the resources you need for the current view. The entire web is moving towards components and compartmentalization. Spaghetti code traditionally has turned up when you use jquery.

1 Like

I got my acceptance email and I’m super excited to learn and grow!

1 Like