i inserted a media query with 2 properties in my code, one worked and the other property refused to work. i have been playing with it for over an hour, but i couldn’t fix it. I don’t understand why it’s doing that!
i expected the to be 99% at min-width: 400px… i added the display: none rule to see what was going on, but it worked
https://jsfiddle.net/5ha47o9q/6/ is the link to the code.
And secondly, i initially set the max-width to 700px. when i declared the media query, the width still respected the max-width that i set. i expected it to respect the query, but it didn’t.
On my local file i used the responsive meta tag, though.