Passing 15/16 tests and don't know what I am missing

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I have gone through my code multiple times trying to pinpoint the problem with but I cant seem to locate the issue

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.61 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

here is the link to my pen

I’m a beginner myself but I noticed your nav bar isn’t always visible at the top of the viewport?

How do I go about fixing it

Personally, I would put the nav bar above the image in the header and in the css. Remember I’m also a beginner. You could try this in your html nav element <nav style="position: sticky" It worked for me! also, I used an unordered list with list items for my nav bar instead of anchors so you could try that alternative too if it doesn’t work? Hope this helps.

I tried to execute all this but no luck this is where I am now

you have asssigned flex-wrap (a flex -property) to the body. however the body does not have display:flex applied to it so that property does nothing. just add a display:flex; to the body before the flex-wrap property.

you shouldn’t be using inline styling

Hi Reuben,
Thanks for the tip.
I have now taken out the inline styling .
Very kind.

I wish I could pass this final test. So close - 15/16.
Thanks again.

Simon

Thank you so much that helped a lot.

Hey Simon! What is your issue? Is it the same as kennys? If so I have explained why the final test didn’t pass for him.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.