Periodic Table Database - Build a Periodic Table Database

Tell us what’s happening:

In the Periodic Table Database project I cannot pass two tasks SUBTASK 1.1:23 and (I presume) SUBTASK 1.1:24. My script generates the output that is asked for and exhibits the behavior requested yet, I cannot get the green check on those two tasks. My script is available at: GitHub - franksfazekasjr/Periodic-Table-Database: freeCodeCamp Relational Database Certification Periodic Table Database project. Please feel free to try it yourself. I can’t complete the project and am not certain what to do. Help!

###Your project link(s)

solution: GitHub - franksfazekasjr/Periodic-Table-Database: freeCodeCamp Relational Database Certification Periodic Table Database project.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/123.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Periodic Table Database - Build a Periodic Table Database

Screenshot of my script producing the required output in all cases yet not passing the two tasks…what gives? shrug

Remove the space at the end of the output on this line.

:man_facepalming: OMG! I am so so embarrassed…and sorry to have wasted your time with that. I rewrote a completely new version last night and still couldn’t pass. I’ll have to check and see if I did it a second time. I have a habit of typing pairs of delimiters and backing into them to type whatever goes there “”, ‘’, (), , etc. maybe somehow I am adding in a trailing space.

Thank you so much for your help. I’ll try to make it something worth your while next time. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

No worries, we’ve all been there. Those are the hardest to find.

Thank you! FYI, after your help I was able to complete the Periodic Table and Number Guessing Game projects and receive my Relational Database Certification!

1 Like