Persona 4 inspired WeatherApp

Persona 4 inspired WeatherApp

Just finished my Persona 4 inspired weather app tonight. Take a look at let me know what you guys think: https://codepen.io/Qwicksilver/pen/vXAZkK

Note: Persona 4 is an awesome and amazing Japanese RPG video game. I highly recommend it if anyone is interested in playing. :slight_smile:

I’m not a huge fan of the colour scheme but functionally it works very well :slight_smile:

Thank you! I was following the UI used in the game and it’s a mix of two of the weather screens that are focal points for gameplay. I would have gone with something a little more colorful but I wanted to stay true to the game. :slight_smile:

Ah ok that’s awesome! I’ve been meaning to play persona for a while but haven’t chance.

It’s not giving me my local weather, is it only designed to give weather for Rollingwood, Ca?

That’s odd since it worked for me in Virginia and in Washington DC. Not sure what’s going on there. What browser are you using?

Using chrome, tried firefox and gave me the same result for rollingwood, Ca…maybe the problem is on my end.

Hmmm…I’m actually not sure. I’ll try going to different areas where I live and see what it does. I had the app set up for a larger area but changed things around so it was more focused. I’ll do some more testing and let you know how things turn out.

Ok so I went out to different areas today and tested out my weather app. I had success with the area changing and showing the updated weather conditions for each area I was in at the time. Maybe it is something on your end. Let me know if you’re had any luck. :slight_smile: