Personal Library -- expected { status: 'unavailable' } to be an array

I finished the Personal Library project – or so I thought. All of my unit tests pass on my local machine, but there seems to be a small problem with them when I submit my REPLIT link.

Error: expected { status: ‘unavailable’ } to be an array

Any ideas what may be causing this? Any leads would be greatly appreciated – thank you! :smiley:
FCC Personal Library Requirements
My source code on GitHub
My Project REPLIT
My Deployed App

Ran into something similar to this earlier today. Just as a curiosity… could you find this line in your “index.html” source:

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.2.1.min.js"
        integrity="sha256-gvQgAFzTH6trSrAWoH1iPo9Xc96QxSZ3feW6kem+O00="
        crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

remove

 integrity="sha256-gvQgAFzTH6trSrAWoH1iPo9Xc96QxSZ3feW6kem+O00="
        crossorigin="anonymous"

so it looks like this:

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.2.1.min.js"></script>

Then run the test and post back if it passed or not. I’m interested in knowing if that fixed it.

If not you can change it back to how it was. If it works…well there ya go.

Hey, thank you for your response! I appreciate you sharing your idea with me. I have tried your solution, but unfortunately haven’t seen any change :worried:

OK, Thanks for trying it.

That string was causing an error on someone else’s project. But now that I’ve looked closer at the error message you’re getting in that screenshot, I see it is totally unrelated.

Sorry to put you through the trouble of that.

I don’t know why I was caught up on the word “anonymous”. Probably because I was on like 3hrs of sleep and not thinking clearly when I posted that reply. oops…sorry… :blush:

In your case it’s probably some anonymous function “throwing a tantrum” because it’s not getting what it wants. :smile:

If you are able to step through it with the console debugger it will probably be in one of the FCC test scripts, but that isn’t necessarily going to be where the root cause is coming from (not likely a bug in the FCC tests, although that’s not impossible) …

Anyway, the following thread seems to be much more relevant to your issue…

You might want to read through that thread. Maybe there’s some clues in there that could help!

Here’s the link to the full forum thread:

Issue tracker : functional tests : one last EM

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.