Personal Portfolio Page done :)

Thank you @ihonore! :grinning:

I can see a lotsa work have been put in the projects. I like how you took advantage of different css properties and rules to create calm and pleasing to the eye projects. I can say that you did a pretty well job. Would encourage you to keep on learning, growing and sharing the knowledge with others to help each other grow.
:grinning::+1:

1 Like

Hi @rajtanuchakravarty!
Thanks so much for your encouraging words!! :hugs: I look forward to learning more! :nerd_face:

You’re welcome!
Got a question for you regarding the colors used.
Did you choose the color palette on your own or through an online palette generator?

1 Like

I chose them on my own :smiling_face: Though it took me a while to find a good balance :sweat_smile:

Thought so. Are you planning to improve your color choice and create better color harmonies?

Yes, I’d like to! I enjoy working on the visual presentation so I’d like to get better at it for sure :slight_smile:

This helped me a lot in understanding how to choose colors and should do the same for you as well, hopefully.

Looks great well done! Where did you learn to do animations? Just fcc or any other resources?

1 Like

Thanks very much for this @rajtanuchakravarty! It’s really helpful! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @clare.parkes!
Thanks for your comment! :blush:

Regarding animations, I can’t really say I know it well yet but I learnt about it here on FCC as well as at w3. https://www.w3schools.com/css/css3_animations.asp.

You can also get some inspiration from here https://blog.hubspot.com/website/css-anima but I would personally recommend trying to understand what’s actually happening in the code instead of just copying from it.

I also just do a lot of trial and error until I get close to what I’m looking for :sweat_smile:

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks @ines-violin ! That blog looks great - about to start my portfolio page and looking at yours I am thinking an animation would be pretty cool to include but I am not that confident with animation yet.

1 Like

It’s nice and motivating!

1 Like

Thanks so much @Code_Evolver! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.