Personal Portfolio Page (semi-finished)

I haven’t done anything yet with responsiveness and I might do something different with the backgrounds of the sections. But other than that, what do you think?

https://codepen.io/lepros/pen/ExXXgRL

Hi mate nice job, with the site, it’s a great start and it just need some tweaking to make it work.

Firstly, the contrast and color selection doesn’t work well, red and blue isn’t a good idea, try making the color blue and white, or other combinations instead.

Secondly, for your projects, some of the titles is out of page

There are also some image or text in the very top, below the navbar that I can’t see because it’s covered by other stuff

Other than that nice start, keep coding my friend

That’s interesting. My main issue will be getting the images and the title labels to be responsive. I haven’t had any problems getting images to be responsive in the past, but these are not responding to

max-width: 100%;
height: auto;

Maybe it’s because they are grid items? Or maybe it’s because of the overlapping div blocks (project titles)? I don’t know. Those are both new things that I tried for the first time on this project.

Just out of curiosity, what size monitor did you view on? Thanks.

My screen is about 18 inches?
It’s like this in my screen

I think it’s the title box itself that is the problem since it clashes with the grid layout

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.