Personal portfolio webpage ; feedback appreciations

Hello campers, I would like to have your feeback on my portfolio here

I really like the design, it looks nice!.

I notice some parts of the footer and the image responsiveness could be tweaked a bit so the image doesn’t bleed off the screen on mobile and the footer links don’t stack

1 Like

Looks good!

Some suggestions:

I would probably work a bit more on responsiveness, as some sections (like the header area or the footer) look a bit weird on mobile screen size.

The images for the projects look a bit stretched because you’re setting a static width and height. You could try something like object-fit: contain; to make them more uniform and have them keep their original aspect ratio.
(also, the Bisgrow image has a typo in its class name, that’s why it looks different :slight_smile: )

I like the overall colors and neatness, nice work.

1 Like

Your portfolio looks good @amandacode. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens

Looking at some of the projects in your portfolio;
On the tribute page, accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.

• wikipedia” is not accessible
  • Horizontal scrollbars on bisgrow and auntie ginger restaurant
1 Like

Thank you this is very important for me. I will run my html and check the responsivness.
Responsiv is something I pursue to master

Yes for sure. Thank you for the feedback

Thank you. I was looking for a better way to input my images without getting them to stretch so your comment is very welcomed and appreciated.