Personal Portfolio Webpage (feedback wanted)

It took me a while but here it is finally. Any feedback is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Personal Portfolio Webpage

3 Likes

Another newbie coder here! I like the design of your portfolio, I’m a fan of simple clean designs. The only thing I noticed is that your navigation buttons aren’t mobile responsive. I had a hard time with this too. I ended up creating a navigation button that shows up when viewing the page on smaller screens, but I’m still trying to figure out how to make my button work :confused:

1 Like

Thanks bcpalmer for your feedback. I am troubled also with the navigation button’s responsiveness in general. I will try to fix it in the future but for now I want to continue with Javascript. I am happy you liked the design though. Your FCC Project - Portfolio is pretty good also. I will comment my feedback in your thread soon. Keep in touch as we both are newbies we can help each other by sharing our opinion and thoughts on coding.

1 Like

A common way I’ve seen is to have the navigation links placed inside of a dropdown menu after a certain width is passed. That could help with your issue. But either way it looks great. It looks much better than my first portfolio page (which I’m currently redoing).

Hey @paperjar

I am an English teacher so I had to comment on some typos…
‘‘I code beautifully simple things and loving every minute of what I do. (You switch tenses here. Change LOVING to love)
I am stubborn as a mule and always eager to learn more.
Travel, read, dream, listening to others are some of my personal virtues.
My coding abilities are building up as I give my time,
focus and diligence to every new challenge I come across.’’

Des, thanks for your feedback. For the time being, I will leave it like this, because I want to continue with Javascript. I will be happy to take a look at your portfolio page when you are done with it. Best of luck :+1:!

NANAENGLISH, every detail on a page matters, so I thank you for the typo-correction. I would be happy if you would do that on any future project of mine :smiley: !