Personal Portfolio Webpage - question

Hey guys and gals!

I’m still working on my personal portfolio webpage. I’m trying to use only Boostrap 4 to create my webpage, but it’s more difficult than I thought it would be. I’m having an issue with creating a div with a fixed height and width. I have three nav elements and each element would link to its corresponding div which I can do with no problem, but I don’t know how to fix the div height and width, any suggestions?

1 Like

wow, this looks pretty good!

I’m not sure I understand your question, but have you tried styling it as a block?

ie

.yourclass {
display: block;
}

it might be what your looking for.
and for what its worth, I believe that one of the requirements for the page is that you need to be able to access all of the information by scrolling, which it seems I can’t do on your page. however, what you have is pretty slick

Thanks!
It’s a website I created a little while ago and I want to make it more dynamic which I will do in the future.

I can think of a couple of ways. It really depends on how you want it situated I suppose.
one thing you could experiment with is having a and giving that a display block style, then couching all of your elements in that section.

something like

about me