Personal Portfolio Webpage Test 11/12

Test 11/12 in Personal Portfolio Webpage.
Here’s the link to my project: https://codepen.io/omg-a/pen/LYxeBXv

Hello there.

Do you have a question?

The more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

If you’re asking about the failing test, when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

Hi! I have a problem understanding the error message it shows :
The height of #welcome-section is not equal to the height of the viewport : expected 1262 to be close to 507 +/- 0

AssertionError: The height of #welcome-section is not equal to the height of the viewport : expected 1262 to be close to 507 +/- 0

Could you please help me with this?

@haseenapa1, this is a bit harder to figure out because it seems to be more cryptic. What it’s saying is the computed size of the viewport does not equal what had been coded.

If you look at your #welcome-section you correctly have a view height declared but then you add padding to both the top and bottom. I’m not quite sure why you’ve done this.
You’ll notice that when you remove the padding the failing test passes but now a different test fails.
As a hint, this is easily rectified. Search for css universal reset

Hope that helps.

Thank a lot @Roma. This helped me a lot :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.