Personal Trainer survey form

Just finished my second project. Decided to do make the survey form for my GF who’s a personal trainer. Something people might fill out before booking classes.

Any criticisms welcome.

This looks great @StevenTempered! It looks like an actual survey page.

One thing I caught in your code. In the section “what type are you interested in?”
the checkboxes Reformer, Boxing, Strength & conditioning, Mobility, and spin all have the same <input value="reformer">. There’s also a typo on Strength.

Hey Steven,

great job so far! :clap:

My ideas:

• all tests pass, awesome!

• you can get a code validation:

• HTML: paste your codepen HTML code into the body
    • CSS: paste your whole CSS code
    • you will see one recurring error, I think you are able to fix them! :+1:
  • you can increase the readability of your code by:

1. clicking on the small arrow on the right side of the code box and
    2. clicking Format HTML/CSS
  • you can increase the overall readability of your page by adding some more spacing, e.g. between the different checkboxes; I would also try to increase the padding around the answer placeholders; you can read more about it in principles of design

• I think the Serif font doesn’t fit the aura of the page; I would try to find a Sans-Serif font, would be more modern.

Keep up the great work,
looking forward to seeing your next steps! :slightly_smiling_face:

Your form looks good @StevenTempered. Something to revisit;

• Don’t use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

Good catch, looks like I was a bit trigger happy with the copy/paste.

Thanks miku, I was thinking I could have spent a bit more time on the finer design points. I’ll go back and have a look now.

Thanks, I picked this up from another survey form I was looking at, wasn’t sure if it was best practice. Good to know.