Pinterest clone

Full stack Pinterest clone. If you could please test and provide feedback or ideas to further enhance the app. Depending on if the api on heroku is not asleep, initial load may take few seconds. Thanks

https://rephotoboard.surge.sh

1 Like

Hi,

The visuals are nice!

After I registered for an account I tried to create a board. I entered the info but a board doesn’t seem to get created.

It is for user joe, joe@joe.com

Very clean! When I clicked on an image to view its details, I had to use the browsers back button to return to the previous page. Might want to include one in your design :slight_smile:

Definitely something I will be adding. Thank you for your feedback!

Hey. Thanks for your feedback. Would you mind trying again to create a board? I wasn’t able to replicate your issue.

Love the simple design. I wasn’t able to create a new board either. Tried 1. From my profile. and 2. From a pin itself.

Hi again,

I tried creating a board and a pin but after I click create nothing seems to be created. All the required fields are filled out. I’m using Google Chrome 65.0.3325.162 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thank you so much for your feedback. I was able to pinpoint the issue and get it resolved!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback. I was able to resolve the issues!

Looks really good! One thing I was looking for was how to go back to the home page by hovering over RePhotoboard. I think right now the only way was either to go back in the browser or hover over the home icon. Other than that, very slick minimal design. Keep it up.