Please check out my website

Hello everybody,

I’m building a website and i hope you are willing to help me by giving me some feedback.
My website is lazyitinerary.com

The website is called Lazy Itinerary and it tries to help traveler plan their itineraries worry-free and book their flights, hotels and tours at one glimpse.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, i’d love to hear them.

1 Like

Great work! Keep it up and don’t forget about my city Barcelona :wink:

1 Like

There are some issues when I increase the font size:

• The ‘About Us’ modal is cut off a the bottom of the browser, even when I stretch it as tall as possible. It does not scroll so there is no way to read it all unless I close it and then decrease the font size. You should at the least make it scrollable.
  • The input hints in the Feedback modal are almost completely obscured.
  • I like that the collapsible menu is fairly keyboard accessible but the text is cut off at bigger font sizes. Also, I would get rid of the ‘KNOW MORE’ and ‘LET US KNOW’ items in the collapsible menu. And at bigger font sizes get rid of the icons too. In order to deal with these issues, you might try setting your breakpoints with em’s instead of pixels (or use both, using em’s to deal with larger fonts). But at the very least get rid of the set width on the drop down menu so it can grow wider with bigger text.

Basically, I’m saying that you cannot assume what font size the user is going to be viewing your page with and part of your testing should be increasing the font size at least 200% to see what breaks. If you don’t know how to do this, in FF go to View -> Zoom and then activate ‘Zoom text only’. Then while holding down the Ctrl key, scroll your middle mouse wheel to make the text bigger.

Another accessibility issue is that I cannot click on the Facebook, Instagram,… icons with the keyboard. I should be able to tab to each one and since you have the role set to button I should be able to activate them with either Return or Spacebar. Personally, I would switch these to <a>s and they will become accessible by default.

1 Like

wow, pretty good,great content.

1 Like

thank you snigo. will do that!

thank you bbsmooth! your suggestions on accessibility are insightful.

thank you kolawole2!

1 Like