Please, eevryone. I need assitance in step 43

Step 43

Even though you added your button below the text input, they appear next to each other on the page. That’s because both input and button elements are inline elements, which don’t appear on new lines.

The button you added will submit the form by default. However, relying on default behavior may cause confusion. Add the type attribute with the value submit to the button to make it clear that it is a submit button.
below is my code i tried it this way

<button>Submit</button> <input type="attribute" name="submit">

Could you add a direct link to the challenge please? Many projects have a step 43…

Having said that, you don’t appear to have followed these instructions correctly:

Add the type attribute with the value submit to the button to make it clear that it is a submit button.

You haven’t added any attributes to your button element. You’ve tried to add them to the input instead, although not exactly as specified.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Can you please show example how i can properly input them ?

here is the example, to add attribute within an element`s:

<elementName attribute="value"></elementName>

remember that, attribute always goes within opening tag of the element.
@sunnyboy

That was very helpful. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Your Welcome. Happy Coding.