Please explain me this part in detail and in simple language I am very confused in this part of CSS

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

**Your code so far**

<style>
 p {
   font-size: 20px;
 }

/* Only change code below this line */
@media (min-height:800px)

p {
  font-size:10px;
}
 /* Only change code above this line */
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>
   **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; RMX1911) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.77 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Create a Media Query

Link to the challenge:

@himan21032005 Which part?

If the explanation in the lesson isn’t enough I would suggest you google “CSS media queries” and read some other explanations that might make more sense to you. I’ll get you started.

A Complete Guide to CSS Media Queries

1 Like

@media (min-height:800px) got to have a space between the : and the 800px you
did it right on the first but seemed to have forgot the rest the way down.

Thanks for posting that link. I use W3schools a lot, and they are good, but I find some of their examples oversimplified and lacking in detailed explanation.

The site you linked has more in depth articles.

Kudos to you for that!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.