Please Feadbacks for improvement personel portfolio

hi campers
i finally completed the projects
would you give me your opinions
in the design the animation effects , image slide show
any suggestion for improvement https://codepen.io/ghellabsalah/full/xgqQJV

2 Likes

looks good. relatively complex for a beginner. maybe add a nice background image on the first section

1 Like

thanks @alkapwn3d i will add a background image :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Very clean and pleasant UI… It is very professional and so modern… So it disturbed my mind whenever content disappear when scrolling up the page from a particular section… The animation effects of sections appearing are okay but the reverse disturbed me a lot… At least if you can eliminate that, the better… Otherwise great page…

1 Like

I’m with @bmutebi here – you’ve already gone to the trouble of having animations when an element appears, so you should attach some animations for when they disappear too.

I’m not going to nitpick all your spelling, but you might want to correct the spelling of the title text. Namely, change “Professionel” to “Professional”.

2 Likes

excuse me, my english is too weak
i will fix it :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

good advice @bmutebi i will fix it thanks bro :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

hi @bmutebi ,would you take a look again , i fixed the effect when scrolling up the page
is it as you meant or i should try something else

1 Like

hi @chuckadams ,would you take a look again , i fixed the effect when scrolling up the page
is it as you meant or i should try something else

use a higher resolution image for background

free high rez pics

1 Like

thanks @alkapwn3d you saved :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Nice work dear… Congratulations

1 Like

Not quite … the elements are now appearing before the animations, which is a lot more confusing. It looked better the way you had it before.

1 Like

thanks @ chuckadams i tried to fix it take a look please

thanks @ chuckadams i tried to fix it take a look please

nice work! i’d add a layer over the header background image with an opaque black to make the text stand out more and not conflict with the code text.

1 Like

thanks @ rekurzion good suggestion it’s look better take a look please

thanks @ rekurzion good suggestion it’s look better take a look please

1 Like

ooh nice overlay choice. green works much better.

1 Like

The animations are looking good now. Just a couple things:

1. The progress bars in your profile section animate continuously, which is kind of distracting. They should probably just animate once, or not at all.

2. Do fix the spelling of “Professional” in the title :slight_smile:

1 Like