Please Feedback My Tribute Page Project

Hey there! After 1 day of hard work, I created my first project here. I decided to give tribute to @QuincyLarson, founder of freeCodeCamp of course. I thought that there is no other person to give tribute to than him because he’s why we are all here at FCC. So, how do you think my project is? Is it good? Is it responsive? Is the code clean? Please also reply your suggestions so that I can improve it. Thanks!

Link to my project:

4 Likes

Hey @paulsonstech!

Great job!

The only thing I noticed was this

On smaller devices that last paragraph is really close to the margin. Maybe you could use relative units for the font sizes instead of pixels.

Hope that helps!

Happy coding!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your appreciation & suggestion. I will change that paragraph to relative units.

Your page looks good @paulsonstech. Some things to revisit;

1 Like

Thanks, @Roma for your feedback and meaningful suggestion. I will give that link a meaningful text and also use CSS instead of <br> element.

This looks really cool !! Nice job .

1 Like

Very impressive work! beautiful design and neat work! keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you very much @mdshariq! :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Don’t forget to checkout my Survey Form:

Thank you so much for your feedback @bedward! I will keep it up. :slightly_smiling_face: :innocent:

1 Like

Hi Paul, there is already a lot of good feedback here. But I wanted to say thank you for making this elegant tribute page. I feel humbled and honored.

3 Likes

Hello @QuincyLarson sir. It’s a great pleasure for me that you gave feedback for my project. Thank you so much… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The tribute page is really good!!

1 Like

Thank you so much @rohanepicvasireddy!!! :star_struck:

1 Like