Please give feed back on my second project

here is my project.https://codepen.io/solomon123fgt/full/bGdRjGy

please stop using #general subforum when there are more appropriate ones…
I am moving this to #project-feedback subforum
Choose yourself the correct subforum next time.

Your form looks okay @solWeb but there is a lot you need to go back and clean up.

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
  • On using codepen. codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • Yes I know you code somewhere else, I do too but when copying to codepen just copy what’s between the <body> </body> tags and paste it in the HTML section and copy what’s between the <style> </style> tags and paste it into CSS.
    • Ideally you shouldn’t even have internal styling. You should have external CSS with a link to it in which case there wouldn’t be any style tags.
  • Don’t use the <br> element to force spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.
    • I mentioned this when you asked for feedback on your first project. Don’t keep the same bad habits.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
    • There are a lot of errors and a few warnings you should clean up.
  • All your styling should be external. You have quite a few lines using in-line styling.
  • Codepen has a validator for CSS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of that section and then click on the ‘Analyze’ link.
    • You have a duplicate that could potentially give you problems in the future.
  • You have no JS, why are you using onkeypress and onpaste?
  • Make it so users can click on the labels, not just the checkbox

Thank you for your feedback and help