Please guys I don't understand what they want me do here, i changed background color yet it wants me to change it further, how do i do that?

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

**Your code so far**
/* file: index.html */
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <title>Registration Form</title>
	  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles.css" />
</head>
<body>
  <h1>Registration Form</h1>
  <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
</body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
width: 100%;
height: 100vh;
margin: 0;
background-color: #1b1b32;
}

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 9

Link to the challenge:

I think you forgot this part of the instructions:

“Then, to see the text, change the color to #f5f6f7.”

I tried to change the background color to #f5f6f7 but it didn’t work, I added text-color: #f5f6f7 still didn’t work

You always need to paste your updated code in here so we can see what you have tried. To do that, on a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

Also, the instructions say to set the background-color property to #1b1b32, so why would you change it to #f5f6f7?

And the instructions also say to set the color property #f5f6f7. There is no text-color property in CSS.

1 Like

Got it now, thanks my friend.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.