Please help me i cant get past this stage on HTML

I am trying to get past this stage of adding an image to my page on HTML5 basics. I have done everything possible to go thru to the next stage but every time I run, the results show that I do not have an src attribute, yet clearly it is there. What could be possibly wrong?

Screenshots to not help. In the future…

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

It looks as though you did not use the correct URL for the src attribute. Revisit the lesson.

Thank you very much for your input it has been of great help and I have been able to progress to the next challenge.
I have also seen where my problem was.
I apologise for the screenshot; I had some issues with my account initially that I have now sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.