Please help me! Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Tell us what’s happening:

I dont get what that means: "Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text." What to do? I have did like in video, but it wasnt accepted, so i have did like that:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jamp eat the grass rip the couch            scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the         couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip           scratched</p>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.99 YaBrowser/19.1.0.2644 Yowser/2.5 Safari/537.36.

It looks like you’ve manually typed in the required sentence in the second p element. Just copy and paste it instead - yours has a spelling mistake in it and won’t pass because of it.

1 Like

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2> <main> <p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> <p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched</p> </main>

-Make sure to check your spelling is the same as the required text.

1 Like

Hello,
add another p element with this paragraph :
Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.
You can found the text on left window in the top of run the test .
code:
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched. </p>

</main>
good luck :smile:

1 Like