Please help me to pass this problem

Tell us what’s happening:

I can’t understand the word of ‘Strikethrough Text’. Anyone please help me…

Your code so far

<style>
  h4 {
    text-align: center;
    height: 25px;
  }
  p {
    text-align: justify;
  }
  .links {
    text-align: left;
    color: black;
  }
  .fullCard {
    width: 245px;
    border: 1px solid #ccc;
    border-radius: 5px;
    margin: 10px 5px;
    padding: 4px;
  }
  .cardContent {
    padding: 10px;
  }
  .cardText {
    margin-bottom: 30px;
  }
</style>
<div class="fullCard">
  <div class="cardContent">
    <div class="cardText">
      <s><h4 style='text-decoration: none'>Google</h4></s>
      <p><em>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were <u>Ph.D. students</u> at <strong>Stanford University</strong>.</em></p>
    </div>
    <div class="cardLinks">
      <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page" target="_blank" class="links">Larry Page</a><br><br>
      <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin" target="_blank" class="links">Sergey Brin</a>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36 OPR/58.0.3135.127.

Link to the challenge:

Here is what it means.

thanks for your suggestion and i want your help one more. My question is like that:
“Wrap the s tag around “Google” inside the h4 tag and then add the word Alphabet beside it, which should not have the strikethrough formatting.”

then i wrote this code:

Google Google

what is my fault?

The keyword is wrap the s tag around “Google” inside the h4 tag. But you aren’t currently doing that.

Still have these problems. i am tired to solve this problem. please focus after these sentence ‘’ The keyword is wrap the s tag around “Google” inside the h4 tag’’

Yes, so wrap the <s> tags inside the <h4> tags like this.

<h4><s>...</s></h4>

i wrote these code and then, what i do for these sentence “and then add the word Alphabet beside it, which should not have the strikethrough formatting.”

Can you post your latest code?

What’s the name of the exercise btw.

I think this is what your looking for, @shimphillip had the right answer with adding the <s></s> inside the <h4> tags. Writing Alphabet beside it, I think this is what your looking for:

Google Alphabet

<h4 style='text-decoration: none'><s>Google</s> Alphabet</h4>

1 Like

thanks bro, I have solved the problem. uf, it’s new experience for me.
the right code is: <h4 style=‘text-decoration: none;’><s>Google</s> Alphabet</h4>

thanks everyone

yes, you are right…thanks

@Faroque-Hasnat The reason you see people helping is because it was once a new experience for all of us. Happy to help! Keep up the good work.

1 Like
<h4><s>Google</s>Alphabet</h4>

It passed test.