I use a translator, so I’m sorry for incorrectly worded sentences.If anyone has free time, look at this code and tell me what is wrong with this code.What you can add to the code.
can you be more specific ?
Do you want some ideas to increase that ?
Im still learning like you buy correct someone if im wrong.
why u use div.h and put header inside? Its a bad thing to do since u are using HTML5 semantics like header,main etc… just replace in style.css .h with header, and delete from html div .h
Also like i mentioned if you are using html5 semantics than should be inside main → section
Please how did you source the link for the image you used for background
@n000b1, are you asking for feedback on your project? If so here are some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 1/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Reference MDN Docs
thank you very much.
Thank you very much. You’ve been very helpful