Please help me with my survey form

[https://codepen.io/duocore/pen/GRNqJRW]
I use a translator, so I’m sorry for incorrectly worded sentences.If anyone has free time, look at this code and tell me what is wrong with this code.What you can add to the code.

1 Like

Hey guy!

can you be more specific ?
Do you want some ideas to increase that ?

Im still learning like you buy correct someone if im wrong.

why u use div.h and put header inside? Its a bad thing to do since u are using HTML5 semantics like header,main etc… just replace in style.css .h with header, and delete from html div .h

Also like i mentioned if you are using html5 semantics than should be inside main → section

Please how did you source the link for the image you used for background

@n000b1, are you asking for feedback on your project? If so here are some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>)
    • The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 1/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
1 Like

thank you very much.

Thank you very much. You’ve been very helpful

1 Like