Please help to this? What is the error of this I added checked to my code

Is your cat an indoor or outdoor cat? Indoor Outdoor

Hello and welcome.

Can you put your full code?

Use the help button. This button only appears if you try to send the code at least three times.

a

Grets.

This is the full code the question is. Make the first radio button and the first checkbox selected by default. I put a checked on the first but it is not correct.

Is your cat an indoor or outdoor cat? Indoor Outdoor What's your cat's personality? Loving Lazy Energetic

you have to post your own code of how you tried. we can’t see your code unless you post it.

how to post my code here?

copy-paste it. then select it all and click </> icon so it puts it in code block

<fieldset>
            <legend>Is your cat an indoor or outdoor cat?</legend>
            <label><input id="indoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="indoor" checked> Indoor</label>
            <label><input id="outdoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="outdoor"> Outdoor</label>
          </fieldset>
          <fieldset>
            <legend>What's your cat's personality?</legend>
            <input id="loving" type="checkbox" name="personality" value="loving"> <label for="loving">Loving</label>
            <input id="lazy" type="checkbox" name="personality" value="lazy"> <label for="lazy">Lazy</label>
            <input id="energetic" type="checkbox" name="personality" value="energetic"> <label for="energetic"> Energetic</label>
          </fieldset>

Hello and welcome to FCC Forum, a community of people helping each other!
If the code is for an exercise between Step 49 through Step 51, it worked on my end.

You may wish to try the following!
Try the following:

• Reset step
  • Refresh page (F5)
  • Some browser extensions, such as ad-blockers and dark mode extensions can interfere with the tests.
  • If you are having problems, recommendation is to disable extensions that modify the content or layout of pages, while taking the course.
    • Try a different browser.

If it is for Step 52, the instructions want you to place the new fieldset below the last one in the provided area.

You are doing great!

I hope this helps you.

Happy coding! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea, I feel that there is a problem to my browser. Thanks

1 Like

You are welcome!
Happy coding! :slight_smile: